Shannon would like everyone to know that she's officially off the market.

Previously her concept was...if you have babies, you get shots = no babies for Shannon.
Now she's taken it a step further...Married people have babies = Shannon's not getting married.
I had hoped a union might develop between Shannon and Bryson On or Liam Smartt, but I'll have to put that dream on the back burner...at least for now.

This pic is what started the snowball effect AND is to blame for the delay in grandchildren.

13 comments:
She is wise beyond her years!
We'll see! Such a gorgeous girl can't be off the market too long!
That is hilarious! She is such a cute, funny girl. :)
Oh and I've said it before and I'll say it again. How do you look so good in every picture? Even in the hospital?!!!
Lol - steve must be thrilled with her decision! At least for the next 20 years or so. If only she knew that shots were by far the easiest part of birthing those babies!
Ha, I love Shannon, she is so funny!! I don't think my kids have even thought that far ahead.
Hahahahahahaha... Ok, so I needed to hear this since it's stil early in the morning! That Shannon is a crack-up! Good at putting things together too! Don't worry, once she turns into a beehive she'll change her mind, or so I've seen in my YW).
She is a smart cookie!! But I can promise that shots are NOT the worst part of having kids. But if that part has already turned her off then DO NOT tell her anymore. ha ha ha
You CAN tell her that she will be missing out on the VERY BEST parts of life if she stays nun-ish. ;)
So does this make you happy or sad? I know steve likes it right? It made me laugh to invision her telling you this, serious to the bone and all. Just remind her of this when she is 16.
haa, haa shannon..But I do see her point-epidural..that's the part I'm worried about.
Hum, what is she going to say when you tell her how they get in?;)
oh, shannon, shannon. wise beyond her years. i like the idea of her and bryson very much! when it comes to arranged marriages for my children, i am totally on board.
Maybe Shannon's just realizing how much she keeps you on your toes and she's afraid of the payback once she has her own children!
Love that girl. She'll be too hard for any boy to resist even if she tried.
Post a Comment