Just to let you know, we're alive an kickin'. A 14 day cold swept through the Hodgen household and drained our energy reserves. To cope, we immersed ourselves in the overindulgence that always accompanies the holidays.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

11 comments:
How do you manage to look so good in every picture? Cute family pic! I hope you guys are feeling better. :)
Ugh, we had that too . . . well, we're still trying to get over it. It's been WEEKS! You look so good in that color, BTW.
happy new year, hodgens. love you guys. meliss, beautiful as always.
Melissa, Please don't stay in Iowa too long. First off there are too many vowels in it's name, second it was about -22 and that negative 22 degrees there and third we all want you here including that husband of yours. Tell him if he will move back I promise not to throw the Monkey's Paw at him when he speaks in church!! (as long as he doesn't go over time). We all miss your family. Love, Vanessa
I'm glad you guys are feeling better. We having our own fun with colds right now. It's probably good we didn't all exchange our various bugs last week!
Cute picture...ohh shannon. And, I don't think you are alive and kicking or else you would've called me back....still waiting! Hope to see you soon or on the web camera atleast!
Melissa you are so pretty!! Very cute family you have!! I am sorry you all were sick.
Oh the well-known cold season... At least it's a cold, and not the stomach flu! I'm glad to know you're all alive and kicking though! Love the pic. Good coordinating clothes. Lately, I'm just happy if we all look at the camera at the same time! Can't wait for more news about you!
That's too bad you were sick for so long! I am glad you got over it. You all look very beautiful!
What a good looking family! You look gorgeous Melissa!
It's always fun to catch up with friends on their blogs. Yours is great!
Happy New year, love the Clarks
I'm pretty sure you got that cold from us :( sorry about that . . . if it makes your feel any better we are still recovering from I think the 3rd virus in 4 weeks. Great pic btw
Post a Comment