My camera batteries are dead and my recharger is MIA even though I know it’s around here some where. I just can’t bring myself to buy another one because inevitably I will find it the day after I open it. Anyways…
Inquiring minds have been wondering how our transition to Alabama has been going. Although we only crossed state lines we have dug ourselves deeper into the south…and it’s quite evident (bigger hair and stronger accents). All things aside, we are loving it! Our little townhouse is nestled in a master planned subdivision and it’s everything I’d hoped for…quiet, people walking their dogs in the streets, a pool, a small backyard with woods behind it, new, etc.
There is so much to do here! It has a Costco…need I say more? Not really, but I will…the zoo is wonderful complete with fountains for the kids to play in and FUNNEL CAKES!
Instead of getting a picture of Adam with the tiger, it looks more like I'm feeding him to it 
Since every store imaginable exists here, I got online and found a spice shop that I had fallen in love with in Memphis and went there the next day. If you don’t have a Penzey’s near you, go online and order. The prices are cheaper than Wal-Mart and where else can you find 5 different kinds of cinnamon? (I would recommend the Vietnamese Cassia (like a red hot candy) or the Ceylon if you are pairing it with fruit (it has a citrus scent)).
Instead of getting a picture of Adam with the tiger, it looks more like I'm feeding him to it 

5 comments:
I was wondering why you were feeding Adam to the Tiger:) Sounds like your doing pretty good. I want to see WICKED so bad too and MAMA MIA, now that I've seen the movie. You should watch for that one too, I think you would love it!! How is Shannon doing?
Yeah, it looks like you are presenting him as an offering! I just saw Wicked last friday - it was awesome!
Yeah! I'm glad you were plesantly surprised about Bama too. I was, well, dreading crossing the border into deep south- but now I love it here! We are going to have to meet up when we ever get around to making it to Birmingham.
hey, sounds like you're acclimating just fine and gettin' into a groove with dos bebes! and i am SO happy you finally get to see wicked!!! yay! you're gonna love it!
I am so glad that you all are doing well and finding so many fun things to do. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment