I can't believe Adam is 1 month old. It's hard to remember life before him. Look at those cheeks! I must be feeding him heavy cream. As one friend stated, "I'm the BYU creamery."
Random Adam Pics
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago
Here's an ugly face Adam makes, usually when he's taking care of buisness.
Please note what the onsie states...it's sums up our life right now.



10 comments:
I can't beleive it's been 1 month either!! He is a cutie!!
He's already so big!!!! He's a cutie!!!!!
I love his shirt....I'm sorry it seems to be a reality with him! Hope you're getting a few hours of continuous sleep here and there! Love ya. Hope all is well.
He is chubby. Boys are happy as long as they get to poop and eat (even when their older:) He's going to be a big boy!! I remember all to well the times when I was so exhausted and I would just get Tyson to sleep and I would lay down and just start to dream and Porter would start crying. There were a lot of times I would start crying too!!! Hopefully he will be a good sleeper soon because he's packing on the reserves.
What a cute boy! Hopefully he will start sleeping better. I love and miss you guys.
He's so adorable!!! I love those lips and those cheeks. That shirt is perfect too!!
wow, 1 month???? seriously???? i feel like you just posted what this little one's name was and stuff. how're you feeling? are you settling into alabama now? looking at these pics made me feel all kinds of gratitude for the blogging world... how else would i get to see such great pics and hear stories of my best friends' babies in such a reader-friendly format? :)
Hi Melissa! We should start a BYU Creamery club! I have been thinking of you so often! I love seeing the pictures of little Adam . He's amazing!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get on this, but I am wondering if you would still want me to send the wrap, or if you need a nursing cover/shawl. I make both and would love to send you either one.
Look at the websites that I have stolen the ideas from and let me know which one you would use most and your address!
Sending our love!
Paige
www.mobywrap.com
http://gotbreastpump.com/store/Lovedbaby_4_in_1_Nursing_Cover_Breastfeeding_Shawl.htm
Oops, I forgot to ask, could you send me your address? Thanks,
he is so cute! I hope that you are doing well and that he is letting you sleep. Garrett still gets up at night....How is Shannon liking him? How is life in AL?
Post a Comment