Shannon celebrated her birthday on November 29th. I was reminding her of her birthday the night before and remembered that at that moment exactly 3 years ago, I was at the hospital in labor. Not quite as pleasant of a thought. Anyways, Shannon started the day with almost 3 bowls of cocoa chrispies and chocolate milk (treats are allowed on holidays and that's what she asked for) Next came a 7 mile walk with mommy's walking group (Shannon rode in her cushy stroller). She was sporting her new Sleeping Beauty present that was found on her floor when she woke up that morning. After returning home from the walk she refused to take a nap. Even after we told her that we couldn't start the party until she took a nap, she declared (in true 3 year old style) that she didn't want a party or presents and that we could eat her cake and pizza. Needless to say she did eventually take a nap, but we had to wake her up after 4pm (because she wouldn't have gone to sleep until midnight).
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago



4 comments:
Her face is priceless when she is opening her present! I can't believe that she is 3. We'll have fun together getting into mischief in her terrible 3's.
That face was a little posed, but that's what is so great about Shannon, she's a total ham, just like her mom. She never ceases to make me laugh. That party was so much fun.
The three's aren't terrible! (compared with the two's, at least)
Thanks for checking out our blog! I added the slide show by going to the layout page, then clicking the "add an element" then chose slideshow. I linked it to my picasa album where I store all my blog pics.
clear as mud?
Oh, and I'm back from afganistan and living in memphis now :)
Post a Comment