Catching up on vitamin D down at Rosemary Beach on 30A. 
Today I really was going to get into the ocean until I caught this fellow just off shore.Kill joy.
That is a 10 pound jellyfish, I swear. It took me three trips hauling it out of the ocean.
I wish Adam was willing to keep these on because I would have bought them instantly.
More from the gulf later.
11 comments:
I love Shannon's cute little belly in that one picture. And wow what a jellyfish! Kind of scary.
I love that place! It is so beautiful and peaceful when you need a break.
Wow, that looks like a great big booger!!! I got complete wet head to the toe in the ocean ONCE while we were in Hawaii. Now that's pathetic. It's just so much fun to sit and watch the kids and waves.
That jelly fish was totally scary! But I love the glasses on your little Adam. Only if they could keep them on....
You seriously touched that thing?!?!? Hahaha.. great pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. How fun!
The jellyfish was scary!! I love the kid's pictures, and especially Adam with the glasses! I am glad you are having fun but it's time for us to see you too. We don't have much time left before you leave us! :-(
Looks like a beautiful beach, we may have to try it. That is a huge jelly, we always get stung by those when we go.
Beautiful weather and even more beautiful kids! What a blessing!
cute, cute pics! cute, cute kids! looks like a super fun vacay. are you gearing up for IOWA?!?!?!?!????? email me an update. did you go house hunting yet?
Adorable! Those are some great pictures. Your title made me laugh . . . when I saw "Rosemary's Babies" I immediately thought of the movie and devil-lizard babies. The juxtaposition of that with the gorgeous beach pictures just cracks me up!
okay, where are you??? you're killing me. inform me, porfaa.
Post a Comment