ahhh! Mom says you better be careful because when he runs for president etc. this picture will show up all over the news. mom says poor buddy getting all shown off. I say that's pretty funny though.
He is sooo cute! And Garrett was completely naked yesterday in our back yard. He wants nothing to do with clothes some days. I think he is true summer baby. We need to get them together.
I'm of the opinion that boys can run around naked in their own backyard until they are at least 4. I don't know what it is, but boys just like to be naked...it drives Adam crazy whenever he goes to the gym.
11 comments:
Look at those little rolls!!! I love it!
ahhh! Mom says you better be careful because when he runs for president etc. this picture will show up all over the news. mom says poor buddy getting all shown off. I say that's pretty funny though.
That is too cute!!! We had to get a privacy fence because when Sam learned that boys could pee outside...well...
He is sooo cute! And Garrett was completely naked yesterday in our back yard. He wants nothing to do with clothes some days. I think he is true summer baby. We need to get them together.
Can't wait to see where this picture will end up years down the road. Wedding video maybe? :)
i love that naked bum. and those thighs. love. it. so. much. he is solid. chubby babes are my fave.
nakey little baby bums are always adorable. How come they get so repulsive as we get older?
I'm of the opinion that boys can run around naked in their own backyard until they are at least 4. I don't know what it is, but boys just like to be naked...it drives Adam crazy whenever he goes to the gym.
I love the rolls!!!! I can't stop giggling!
Awesome, I love the fat rolls!!
Oh the joy's of boyhood...and motherhood! There's nothing like watching your son with great pride as he pee's on everything he can aim at. Good times.
Post a Comment