Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nummy Nummy in Adam's Tummy

For some unknown reason I thought my second child would be just like my first. I've always been a little naive. While Shannon never finished a single box of rice cereal, Adam's finished his first box in less than 2 weeks. He's also ventured into the world of squash and carrots. He's going to be my good little eater who's willing to eat curry and tomatoes. Definitely a Gruwell.


Shannon's been a wonderful help, but she's a little disgusted by his inability to stay clean.















Watching Adam eat reminds me of a hungry snapping turtle. Enjoy!

10 comments:

lindsey gruwell said...

cute, cute...Adam is truly a gruwell in all fasion. 3 words, Loves To Eat. ohh and love shannon's jacket...I'd say GiGi did a good job shopping.

Kayleen said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've all been sick seeing as I've cleaned up throw-up off of the carpet twice today. That picture of Shannon disgusted by Adam's messy face is priceless. Morgan still isn't really into rice. Paige, on the other hand, couldn't take her eyes off of the spoon. . . and that was just the other day. She was actually dying to know what it tasted like. Fortunately she came to her senses before an actual taste test and realized that real people food must taste much better. Now, if we could just get her away from her thumb!

Micaela said...

That video is so funny! I love how they start shaking their arms when they get excited to eat. I just need to keep trying with Brennon and the rice thing i guess.

It was fun to hear Shannon talking in the background. It is weird to think that she is as old as Jayden? I still think of her as a little baby! She is a very cute little girl!

Christi said...

Why do we think that kids like cereal? It really is gross. Neither of mine ate it for more than a day or 2!!!

La Familia Young said...

Don't they get soo messy?? Does it ever end?? My girl likes to eat a lot too. She's sturdy! I like it that way. I'm never afraid when she falls down (unless blodd is involved). Cute video! You guys take care.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

He is like a little turtle! And Shannon's face is just priceless.

noelle said...

would you believe this little video of adam inspired a little tug at my uterus? not to worry, it was only a small, tiny, VERY tiny tug...

Dana said...

Ok so i owe you an intire email to catch up, but i do want to say that I'm sorry Adam was sick talk to Christi, Alice got RSV and had the same treatments. And Garrett is now 6 months old and 18 pounds I think our boys could be kindred spirits! I like your family pictures its inspired me to post my family picture taking moment. Talk with you soon!

Anonymous said...

Adam is seriously attacking that spoon! And Shannon's face, so funny. She actually reminds me A LOT of you in that one!

Angie said...

That's so cute!!! Porter shakes when he sees food too!! Nothing like a chubby baby to make you feel like your a good mom:)