I turned my sound machine onto thunderstorm for a little added drama and voila I was in Forks.
I was so distracted by my desire to get back to Twilight, that I didn't pay attention to the sugar cookie recipe and accidentally doubled it. Ops.
The cookies were for the kids to decorate at a Christmas party. Once again Trisha pulled off a fabulous party complete with a cocoamotion (hot chocolate making machine = Mormon heaven)
Cookie decorating
Present pass
Happy Adam...his shirt says bah humbug but he slobber all over it so it's hard to see.
Ho Ho Ho
Adam's favorite pass time...chewing on his hand, but he sure was eyeing those Chick Fil A nuggets. Steve later dipped his pacifier in hot chocolate and he REALLY appreciated that. Forget the fact that he hasn't started on rice cereal yet.
Adam's slept in his crib two nights in a row...a new record.
Some daddy/daughter time. Steve feels the need to introduce Shannon to new electronic activities. The latest has been PBSkids.org. She's already a master at mario cart thanks to the wii at Best Buy.
The cookies were for the kids to decorate at a Christmas party. Once again Trisha pulled off a fabulous party complete with a cocoamotion (hot chocolate making machine = Mormon heaven)
Cookie decorating
Present pass
Happy Adam...his shirt says bah humbug but he slobber all over it so it's hard to see.
Ho Ho Ho
Adam's favorite pass time...chewing on his hand, but he sure was eyeing those Chick Fil A nuggets. Steve later dipped his pacifier in hot chocolate and he REALLY appreciated that. Forget the fact that he hasn't started on rice cereal yet.
Adam's slept in his crib two nights in a row...a new record.
Some daddy/daughter time. Steve feels the need to introduce Shannon to new electronic activities. The latest has been PBSkids.org. She's already a master at mario cart thanks to the wii at Best Buy.

9 comments:
ohhhh, yeahhhhh.... SO excited you're starting twilight!!!!!!! i heart edward. forever. good luck. :)
oh, and the sugar cookies look fab!
I want to hear what you think about Twilight!! You cookies look really yummy.
Good for you on starting Twilight.. I am hooked :) Those cookies look great! I'm happy about Adam and his new record. Good luck with that :) Pacifier and hot chocolate.. priceless!
I warned you! You needed to start twilight pre-adam, bc it takes over your life! Zach was not allowed to talk to me until I finished the series. If you finish by christmas i'll go see the movie with you. I've seen it 2x already, so why not go for 3!
I've been rereading Twilight too!!!:) Tyson loves PBS kids too.
Oh my goodness, your blog header is super cute, where'd you get it :)
I love the cookies. Looks like it was a great party. All you need for Adam is a red suit and he is ready to go. Can't wait to get the girls together to play and of course to catch up.
I just had to laugh at your post about Shannon's b-day. Paige's 4th birthday was an equivalent disaster with tantrums galore. In our cases, 4 must be the new terrible 2. . .lucky us. Paige just turned 5 and the party was great! Don't give up just yet!
I can't believe how big Adam is getting. I love each stage, but I miss the baby stage so much- I'm antsy for another one already:-)
I'm craving sugar cookies after seeing your picture- those look so good, and hey- better to double the recipe than to half it. . . right?!?!
Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment