Monday, October 13, 2008

96%

Some of you have observed the hefty nature of my son. At Adam’s 2 month check up, that grandeur was confirmed by medical science…15 pounds 2 ounces = 96%! Height was only 60% and head circumference 70%. So he’s definitely an above average kid.

Unfortunately the acid reflux still wakes him up constantly and doesn’t allow for more than 3-4 hours of sleep at night (if we’re lucky). But, he’s starting to smile, which melts my heart and makes everything worth it. A treasure from the LUCKY POT at Shannon’s preschool. Shannon has been anti camera for a long time. Ironically, when I start taking pictures of Adam, she jumps right in.

Until Next Time...Peace Out

8 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I thought I had never seen anything more adorable and hilarious than Adam's big smile until I saw him with those specs! It's so funny that the nose is so big that it covers his binky! Ha!

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, I love the pics of shannon just randomly popping her head in. I agree, adam has such a cute smile!Dang, what do you do to make such fatty milk-obviously non of the fat sticks to you-you skinny stick. Pretty soon, he is going to be bigger than shanny and she won't be able to hold him. Can't wait to see them in a couple of months! It keeps getting closer and closer

Christi said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!! I love that she just pops in. I love the big babies. I love his smile.

Anonymous said...

oh shannon - she can't NOT be the focus of attention! Just like her mom was as a little girl ;) hee hee, I'm really kidding. Just so you know, Aubrey wasn't even 15 lbs at her 6 mo (she was 14 lbs 12 oz). Cuh-razy!

The Hall's said...

You must provide whole milk Melissa! Way to go. Chubby legs, cheeks and tummies are adorable (on babies of course). I'm sorry his reflux is still so bad though. I hope you're able to get a nap here and there while Shannon's at school.

noelle said...

are you sure it's not just straight cream you've got in there? the dude is huge. love it. shannon's such a crack-up. i love those pics of her jumping in on the photo action. but hey, when you're born to shine, you're born to shine. she knows she's a star.

Angie said...

He's sooooo cute!!! I love the chub! I love the smiling pictures where he looks like he's saying, "hey mom, you need me to smile?" Have fun and I hope the sleeping gets better soon!!!

Beth Davis said...

It looks like you don't have to work very hard to get a smile out of that little guy- he's so cute! And that last picture is great!!
Shannon looks like she's having a lot of fun with him too:-)