Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Having 3 kids is kickin' my tail.

It's not so much that I can't handle each crisis, but when they happen simultaneously...that's when it gets overwhelming.

Cooking dinner - no problem
Helping Shannon with homework - a cinch
Cleaning up a potty training accident from Adam - gross, but whatta ya do?
Ethan scream for some milk - coming right up:)

All at the same time - Ahhhhhh!

There are moments when I think, "I can't do this"

but when I look at each kid individually, I know that I'm doing ok. I can be strong. I can do this.

Speaking of being strong, my beyond talented, anything she touches turns to gold, sister Melanie took these pics of Ethan over Christmas while she was 8 months pregnant and without any of her standard studio supplies. Just grabbed a few things from around Gigi's house and viola...magic.






Oh my sweet Ethan. You've changed too much since these were taken.
Stop growing.
I beg you.
I command you.
Please?
Listen to your mother young man.

Oh well. At least I will always have this moment in time.

6 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

He is so handsome!!!! I love the pictures.

Angie said...

He's so cute! I'm sure you are doing better then you think! Thanks for sharing the pics.

La Familia Young said...

You CAN do it Melissa. I hear that at some point you get the hnag of it... at least that's what I hope since we are due in August! I love tha pictures of Ethan... Mel sure is very talented, and your baby is precious :)

Dana said...

I love the pics of your little man, he is so cute! Your so right about being overwhelmed. I don't know why but three is killing me too! I just have to take it a day at a time, sometimes an hour at a time. But I like hearing how you are doing. Keep it up.

Araksya Kennard said...

Ethan is a gorgeous boy! I love the pictures!!! You are an amazing mother!

Awesomest Andersons said...

So just now getting updated on blogs. What an ordeal this little one has been for you! He looks worth it though :)