haa! My impressions: first, haa so cute love the Santa diapers. Second, Adam is the tallest 3 yr old! Third, oh I can't wait to hug those kids! I love Shannon's cake.
I really love shannon with short hair its totally cute and trendy! Then the next ones look a bit longer. Did she just get it cut? I love your sons pictures. I say go for it, blackmail him when he is 16! But i want to see some of you and your little baby! Take more I love looking in on your life!
Okay, I'm finally catching up on my blogs and wow, wow, wow. You are an awesome Momma! I didn't realize your littlest angel had so many complications! I'm so glad you are all home and happy! Shannon's cake is awesome! Good job!
4 comments:
haa! My impressions: first, haa so cute love the Santa diapers. Second, Adam is the tallest 3 yr old! Third, oh I can't wait to hug those kids! I love Shannon's cake.
oh that was lindsey not mom
I really love shannon with short hair its totally cute and trendy! Then the next ones look a bit longer. Did she just get it cut? I love your sons pictures. I say go for it, blackmail him when he is 16! But i want to see some of you and your little baby! Take more I love looking in on your life!
Okay, I'm finally catching up on my blogs and wow, wow, wow. You are an awesome Momma! I didn't realize your littlest angel had so many complications! I'm so glad you are all home and happy! Shannon's cake is awesome! Good job!
Post a Comment