Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wolf man

He does this every time.

Fight. Kick. Scream.

We respond by...

Bribing with candy. Turning on Veggie Tales. Strapping him down.

Not ideal, but it gets the job done.
The results are always the same...wolf man. How does one's hair grow at such an alarming rate? My guess...superhero gummy vitamins.

7 comments:

Angie said...

It's the hair in the face! Porter does the same thing. It's just a fight to cut his hair. We do it one length just so it's quicker. Try putting baby powder all over his face and hands and neck. It keeps the hair from sticking and seems to help Porter a little bit.

La Familia Young said...

I was just thinking about you when I saw you posted something new! Wolf man.. LOL. It'll be interesting once Logan gets more hair.. Somehow I gotta make sure Hunter is in charge of cutting that little boy's hair (which means that after many reminders and most possibly much nagging, I will convince myself that it is yet one more of my mom duties to cut his hair...). Good luck! And candy workes with Camilla... candy with hair on it, but she does not seem to care :)

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, he just doesn't want to become bald that is it! Funny pictures. Daniel was attached to his hair too. Funny cause a change like this is not as drastic as for a girl cutting it way short. love my cute man!

Unknown said...

I love you Melissa! And I love your blog! It's like a good dose of happy pill to me. You always make me laugh and you didn't let me down with the past several either. I just chuckled and chuckled!

Laura Lyden said...

These pics bring back such fond memories! He is as cute as ever!

Awesomest Andersons said...

You're lucky you just have to adjust the trimmer to the right #. Layla cries every time and I end up yelling at her to hold still and stop crying.

noelle said...

luke used to do this, too. it was like every hair on his head had a nerve. or it freaked him out to see cut up pieces of himself. he'd scream like a flippin banshee the whole time. and then one day... it's like he forgot how much it traumatized him and he was totally cool with getting a haircut. kids are weird. let me rephrase... MY kids are weird. yours are awesome.