A special thanks to my steadfast followers for seeing me through this drought. Combine the never ending cold, which ruptured my ear drum rendering me partially deaf and requiring a Z-pack to get rid of, and a calendar that is quickly filling up, I have set aside blogging in exchange for sleep and Breaking Dawn.
While You Were Sleeping (or attempting to)
I was trying to catch a few Zzz's when Shannon came into my room wearing this..
6-12 month PJ's that I'd purchased as a baby gift for a friend. Hope she doesn't mind that they've been opened.


The "booty shot" because we all know that it's how the clothes make your tush looks that's most important.
PJ's and Pancake Day
Continuing with the PJ theme, Shannon's preschool hosted a day when the kids could wear the jammies to school. Shannon initially was wearing a different pair, but Adam managed to smear rice cereal on everyone that morning and we had just enough time to change and get a quick pic.
Ah, don't you just love her valentines outfit? Gotta love preschool...where else can you eat cookies, little debbies, etc, at 10am?
Usually I'm a stickler for budgets, but this one is NOT going back...I'm still regretting returning my food processor 2 years ago. Steve received a few weird looks at work when his coworkers found out what he was getting me for Valentines Day. My husband knows me so well.
My little stud. My sister Melanie gave me this shirt. After seeing how BIG he was, I'm sure she feared he would never wear it. But thanks to her keen fashions sense, Adam is stylin'. It doesn't hurt that it's 60 degrees in February either. Gotta love the south.Think there's a resemblance?




9 comments:
That is awesome, Adam is a total Edward! Such a stud! I love Shannon in those pj's she should be sportin those around more often! I am glad you got something for V-day I was treated to Logans and a movie.
At least your nap was interupted by some comic relief! What a funny girl. She is stylin in those pj's. By the way...I'm TOTALLY jealous about your carpet cleaner. My friend has one and let me borrow it before Alyssa was born and I want one so bad! I'm glad Steve is so good to you.
Welcome back!! haha- jk- I've been slacking big time when it comes to blogging. I loved the update though. You are hilarious- and I'm most sure your daughter takes after you in the funny department as well as the beautiful department:-) Don't we all wish we were able to fit into an outfit we know is too small?!? She pulled it off!!
Adam is a doll- and I definitely see a resemblance between him and Edward. I actually just gave Tucker his first haircut yesterday. Sad huh?!?- he's 16 months. It was about time!
Cute post! I loved the pictures of Shannon on those jammies... they look so small for her!! LOL. And I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day. I've heard those vacuums are good... Maybe for Christmas... :) The last two pictures cracked me up... I see the resemblance. Adam is so handsome :) Go back to Breaking Dawn! Enjoy!
Reagan does that all the time with small clothes!!! I love the pictures.
That shannon..will always keep you cracking up. I just love that little girl! And adam, so sweet. He always looks so happy and chill in each picture. Hopefully he can still wear the shirt mel got him for our beach trip! Can't wait for it!
LOVE it! hilarious post. you never fail to make me smile. :)
SOOOO CUTE!! He's so much better looking then Edward (you know I really don't know his real name;)but I'm sure you do. And Shannon is hilarious, I need to meet that girl!!!
I'm glad Adam got to wear the shirt that I got him! It's way better then some of the frilly smocked girly dutch boy outfits you have!
Shannon in those pjs is so funny!
Post a Comment