Sunday, February 3, 2008

More of Shannon's Curiousity Gone Bad




Here's another example of Shannon's current desire to stick appendages into small spaces. It never ends well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! She's funny. At least she could get her head out. Hopfully she won't stick her head in the hole of one of the chairs at church. We've had to work pretty hard at getting those stuck heads out without ripping ears off. ;)

Rachael Hutchings said...

I about peed my pants when I saw this picture! SO FUNNY!

noelle said...

haha! What a funny girl... don't you wonder what goes through their head when they're getting creative like this? :) I miss you. I wish Bruce and I could hurry and figure out what we're doing so I can plan my life around when I might see my friends...

The Hall's said...

Shannon's hilarious! So, does she get this from you or from Steve?! :) And, by the way, I take offense at your comment about our temperature differences in college! I wasn't that bad! :) Love ya!