Posh Spice inspired me with the Andy Warhol she hung in her closet. After receiving a copy of a Da Vinci at the art museum,
I framed it and put it in my bathroom to compliment the Renoir that was already there.
An apple a day
My dad and I took a trip to the local apple orchard and came away with a bountiful harvest. We've been going to the Fairmount Orchard since I can remember. I even carried on a gallon of apple cider to BYU (back when you could do that stuff). If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, the 3 a day I'm eating is considered life insurance.

winesap, mutsu, granny smithA "Melissa" day
1st stop...Penzey's spices

2nd stop...Birmingham Bake and Cook
3rd stop...Whole Foods

Adam already HATES shopping
Araskya and I had a great day indulging our senses!
Araskya and I had a great day indulging our senses!
The Things We Do For LOVE

I made fun of my brother for buying soy milk (he was always a bit of a hippy). But with my dairy/wheat free diet, I've been dying for some cereal. I broke down and bought the silly soy and was in heaven with a bowl of Kix (there's something about cold milk and crunchy cereal the makes me weak). Then, at Whole Foods I bought some soy ice cream (or as I call it foe cream). Definitely not the same, but it'll do.
A New Roll
Check out the new hunk of chunk above Adams' wrist

Up To
I've been MIA lately from the blogging world. Here's why...
Shannon's birthday is coming up; I'm trying to get a Christmas present finished in order to get in here in time; and Steve's been hogging the computer do so school work (so selfish!)
Shannon's birthday is coming up; I'm trying to get a Christmas present finished in order to get in here in time; and Steve's been hogging the computer do so school work (so selfish!)


5 comments:
Very cute invites!! I'm sorry you can't eat diary:(
I started going to Whole Foods and now I go every Tuesday to replenish. I love it. I know I mention this every time but you look so pretty. And I think Adam is so handsome. Chunky is Hunky! Brennon is putting on the chub pretty fast as well!
Mmmmm, so jealous about that trip of yours to Penzeys!
Literally I gasped when I saw THE APPLE, I have been looking for them here and I can't find them! Talk about jealous! Eat it well and think of me........oh and by the way I'm going to Las Vegas for Christmas and they now have a Cafe Rio, eat your heart out missy!
Post a Comment