I would like to add a new mystery to the 7 wonders of the world...3 year olds! I feel like I shake my head everyday wondering what is going through Shannon's head. Our latest incidence occurred when Shannon put her hand through the plastic lid of her shape bucket. Instead of letting me slide it off, she wore it the entire day...eating, sleeping, knocking herself in the head while trying to preform daily tasks, etc. Just before bath time she declared that she would wear it forever. It took Steve and I to hold her down, pour shampoo over her arm, and effortlessly slide it off. All in a days work in the life of a 3 year old.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

3 comments:
What a character! I only wish we were closer because I'm sure the girls would have a blast getting into trouble together.
I wish that WE got snow!! Nothing like some powdered sugar on the ground to create a snow day eh? That's a blessing of living in the South! I remember in High School saying that we thought our Super intendent was from ALASKA because we NEVER got a snow day!! If it snowed REALLY bad then the kids that lived further out in the country got school out, but never us in the "city." I say "city" because it was Idaho Falls, honestly! :)
Shannon is too funny, mom is always saying she's just like you, I agree. She is very theatrical. I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment