This week Gigi, Papa, Melissa and Shannon had the privilege of attending Disney Princesses on Ice. Of course Shannon wanted every item of merchandise, from coloring books to cotton candy. Shannon choose to go as the Little Mermaid, complete with high heels. She sat mesmerized for 2 hours. Now she gives everyone she comes into contact with a complete play by play of the event, must include every princess in her prayers, and is asking when we will go again. I'm such a sucker, but I got such a thrill of watching her clap incessantly for every princess and yell at Snow White, "Don't eat the apple. It will make you sick!" I love having a little "princess"!
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago



4 comments:
I love my little Princess too! I wish I could've been there to see her face. I sound like such a mom, but she has grown up just since I've been here at college. Tell her I love her!
I wish I could have been there! That was very sweet of Shannon to try and warn Snow White!
I wish I could have been there! That was very sweet of Shannon to try and warn Snow White!
Yeah Melissa you have a blog! Shannon is so cute!!! She was a great Ariel!
Post a Comment